Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Fight?

Why is everyone so angry? I've given this a lot of thought and have tried to stand back from the current situation and take a look at what's really going on. It seems everyone I know gets into arguments with their X's on some of the silliest bullshit. How is it we fight more after the separation than before? I remember one time the feelings became so heated that the cops showed up. I made a getaway in my Vocho back to the safety of my lounge and found myself catatonic! I reached a point where I couldn't utter one syllable and my legs couldn't hold me with the ton of bricks I had on my shoulders. I fell to the ground, speechless and weak. What a trip. I was transported into another state of being.
So why didn't these intense "fights" take place inside the marriage? We did have a few but never quite like this. Why the emotions after the break up? Shouldn't we feel free? I was thinking about how the relationship was when we were married and how we fought inside the marriage. I noticed something that I think makes all the difference. We don't have to crawl into bed with each other anymore! This is the change that allows us to stop biting our tongue. No more chains to hold us back. There are no worries about keeping the peace since we go off to our separate homes. We are liberated. We can say what we have been holding back for years! I'm not sure if this also means that to truly be free of the relationship then one must go through this madness of fighting. If you found yourself editing inside the marriage and then continue editing outside the marriage to keep the peace then nothing has really changed. You might still be bound by the chains of the marriage never freeing yourself. Of course once this process is complete you can move on even farther down your road.
Fighting is liberating. Telling the other person off does make one feel free. The key here is to recognize it and move on.

1 comment:

  1. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete